Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Still Grinding!

Still grinding away at Kung Fu Panda 3. But, we're at the finish line.. a few more weeks of production for the animation team!

I have to say, although sometimes the show shuffling, redos, and many story changes can be frustrating... This has still been a really fun show to be a part of. As I mentioned in my last post, I feel there's always a push in each shot. Even if the shot is simple, I always look at a post-it I have near my monitor that says "Are you pushing yourself"... Many times, trying to push things for your contributions, may not be what the director wants, or what's best for the shot, so the audience never sees it.. But you'll know you at least explored a bit!! ;-)

Anyway...

We saw a screening of the film a few weeks ago, and I think that when you see it in January, you'll dig it! It has a little something for everyone.. Kids, Adults, even the new teens that won't admit they still like to watch cartoons. haha! The film has a charm to it that I hope shines through everything we do to bring it to life. This is my favorite franchise from DreamWorks Animation, so I feel extra special to be a part of it.

I have news on what's next for me after KFP3 wraps.. But I'll save that for another post! ;-)

Skadoosh!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Frank,
    So how are you doing on KFP3? Any blog updates? Can't wait to hear about your new project after Panda... �� all the Characters, so diverse, especially his Dad LOL. Take care & have fun. Below, it says comment as: None refer to me, that I can see, so I click on Unknown (Google) LOL
    Carol B in Oregon��

    ReplyDelete